Extendable Levers... Anyone try these??

Interesting concept but it just adds another moveable joint into the equation. Do you really need an adjustable set? If you occasionally need a longer lever why not just go for the standard length?

I don't have this exact brand, but my levers are the same concept. I primarily got them for the look and to have a shorty lever, but they work good at all settings. I bought mine from the Yamaha shop that I work at but many brands have the same levers that probably come from the same factory. so far have not had one problem with the levers. click adjustment works good, and look is way better than the bulky o.e.m. lever. have pictures in my albums with levers, but for some reason won't let me attach pic to this thread.

Last edited:
Adjusting the length of the levers you will do at the beginning and then do not touch it. So why to have adjustable levers?

Short levers have the advantage while falling, less chance to destroy them.

I'm using for braking/clutching only 2 fingers on short levers, and I'm satisfied. Several times I fell off on circuit and short levers it survived unscathed.

If you fall, you might buy a new one. And it does not matter if they are Pazzo, Rizoma, PPtuning, Titax, China made, red, blue, short, long​​.... choose the ones that you like :)

Working in a Yamaha shop that deals a lot with aftermarket parts I've had both in hand and they are identicle. you can pay high dollar for CRG levers or get the same levers for a fraction of the price. I agree though, once you get the lever and set it where you like it that is pretty much the last time you mess with them. not huge advantage over stock, mostly for looks. Here's a link where I purchased some and held them hand in hand with the CRG's.

ADJUSTABLE FOLDING EXTENDABLE BRAKE CLUTCH LEVERS YAMAHA FZ1 | eBay

I bought some $30 non adjustable shorty's off ebay. The quality is well.... better than expected for $30 but are no where near the quality of ASV's. I've had them on the bike for about two weeks and I'm not caring for the shorty's on this bike even though I've liked them on full sport bikes. I just ordered a set of standards from the same seller and plan on selling the shorty's once the standards come in.

Back