Exhuast?

cheapshots

Hey all, looking to replace my two bros slip-on with something deeper sounding along the lines of a ducati,I know this is apples to oranges but you know what I mean.the sound of my pipe(killer bees)is cool but the cf is starting to turn color so I'll just look at somthing else.wanted to know you guys have heard oh and don't care about noise level but I do want an open pipe so I don't have to mess my fuel controler thanks Ed

You might want to look at the MIVV Suono. It has a good deep growl with the db killer removed. It's a little loud, but not terribly so. Sorry I can't compare the sound with a 2 Bros as I 've never heard one person.
The Suono IS expensive though.

Search Youtube for "MIVV Suono fz1"

Hey all, looking to replace my two bros slip-on with something deeper sounding along the lines of a ducati,I know this is apples to oranges but you know what I mean.the sound of my pipe(killer bees)is cool but the cf is starting to turn color so I'll just look at somthing else.wanted to know you guys have heard oh and don't care about noise level but I do want an open pipe so I don't have to mess my fuel controler thanks Ed
I have a Beowulf on Mine, sounds very deep and even deeper with baffle out... good price to UK based in the north.

haha just run the pipe without the packing!!!! that's what i did for a while and it sounded amazing! but it totally took away the power so i put it back in. my gytr has a pretty cool low growl, pretty loud too. i just wish they made a pipe that sounded like it did without the packinig but with the power.......

haha just run the pipe without the packing!!!! that's what i did for a while and it sounded amazing! but it totally took away the power so i put it back in. my gytr has a pretty cool low growl, pretty loud too. i just wish they made a pipe that sounded like it did without the packinig but with the power.......

Yeah my friend has the GYTR, definitely has a growl to it. Price isn't so bad either...

Much of the sound of a Ducati has to do with the engine itself. You are not going to be able to replicate that on an FZ1. Two Brothers is known as one of the throatier pagan barbarian exhausts.

Here is a link to a list of mufflers. They all may sound different depending on the bike they were mounted to but you can get a better idea.
Sport Rider-motorcycle sport bike exhaust pipe sound clips

I personally love the sound of the Yosh. I describe it as a more refined sound. Not obnoxious.

Last edited:
Back