Exhausts! -slip-ons / full

Hey guys!

I recently installed a stainless steel Yosh TRC slip-on for my 09 Raven black fiz.. the only prob is stainless steel is very, very shiny. So I was curious to know what everyone else was running with / if there is paint (yes, paint) that could convert this shiny can to a more natural looking black

Hey guys!

I recently installed a stainless steel Yosh TRC slip-on for my 09 Raven black fiz.. the only prob is stainless steel is very, very shiny. So I was curious to know what everyone else was running with / if there is paint (yes, paint) that could convert this shiny can to a more natural looking black

Save yourself a little headache and get it ceramic coated or high temp powder coating, these will last long then a lot of paints that are out there

Im currently awaiting the arrival of a new Leo Vince GPPro in stainless.Then it will be taken to be "ceramic'd" in a nice matt black as my bike is allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll BLACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,or will be soon.

Looking for full exhaust

Anyone installed a good full exhaust system with a carbon fibre can? I've found a few online but dont know how to tell which would be best. My municipality has noise bylaws so I don't need/want it to be loud just increase my performance. How much power can I really get out my '06 FZ1 I wonder.

The best full system seems to be the Yoshimura R77 or TRC.
It was designed to improve midrange power.

Personally, I bought an Akrapovic carbon slip-on and then later on bought Arrow headers to make my own custom system.
I'm very happy with the results but buying the full Yoshi is a cheaper option.

The best full system seems to be the Yoshimura R77 or TRC.
It was designed to improve midrange power.

Personally, I bought an Akrapovic carbon slip-on and then later on bought Arrow headers to make my own custom system.
I'm very happy with the results but buying the full Yoshi is a cheaper option.
someone recomended me DEVIL slip-on can anyone comments on this items mine is 09 FZ1 just need a little bit more punch !!!

Last edited:
Back