exhaust

I like my 10" Holeshot. I got the 14" then cut it down, but now he sales a 10". Its loud. Just dont buy the dobeck programer he sales, its junk. It only adds fuel and after all my mods the tuner could not get a great tune because the adjuster are all the way down on two and she is still rich. the tune from Holeshot was way off for my bike and Ohio weather.

I recommend you go to You Tube, do a search for FZ1, and listen to all of the different exhaust system sound clips that people have posted and decide which one YOU like. Thats what I did and now I want the MIVV X-Cone.:drools:

Edit: I guess I type too slow. Tombraider already said this while I was hunting and pecking.

Last edited:
Yep, you've just got to pick the one that looks the best to you? Are you after just a muffler or full system? If it s a full system then yoshi or acropovic are pretty good. I just put a Vance and Hines CS1 muffler on mine because I wasnt after a full system and I thought that it looked the best. Happy hunting. Let us know what you go for.

It really is personal taste.... they all have unique sounds and it is what sound appeals to you and how much sound you can deal with. Long trips with a loud pipe will be very annoying. Short trips, they are great!

I settled on the Two Bros...

Quote: If you can find a Micron, scoop it up!

Why would you want to? IMHO, They quit making them for a reason,,,they're ugly and cheap, go get a Danmoto if that's what you're lookin for.

I vote mivv, yosh, or holeshot, and if you have the $$ Akrapovic full system.

Quote: If you can find a Micron, scoop it up!

Why would you want to? IMHO, They quit making them for a reason,,,they're ugly and cheap, go get a Danmoto if that's what you're lookin for.

I vote mivv, yosh, or holeshot, and if you have the $$ Akrapovic full system.

Well, they are neither ugly nor cheap. What makes you think they are cheap?

6169341554_a056274849_b.jpg

Well, they are neither ugly nor cheap. What makes you think they are cheap?

Just bustin your traitor balls a bit. But still,, my opinion,,,not the best looking slipon I've ever seen. And you know what they say,,,, opinions are like A$$Ho!es everyone has one,,, and I have one that stalks my posts on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Back