Excuses

neither, he was 2 cars behind me(there were 2 cars between us) and i hit it a lil in first just enough to get the front off the ground but didnt break the 50 mph speed limit, so he said that instead of giving me the excabition tickit he gave me 50 in a 50 zone but the safe speed would be 35. >< better then the other i suppose

!@@@@%$%$!@#^#@^& dammit why did i have to say that (my post above this) guess what i got today:wow: yup a ticket.. But i at least got him to laugh a lil so instead of getting a excabition of speed and power (misdemeanor) i got a speeding ticket for 15 mph over the limit.. I guess thats better than the other option but whyyyyyy did i have to gynx myselfffffffffffffff ugh

Yep, all ya gotta do is brag about something- Cops, tires etc, and BAM it hits you. I thought that only happened to me.
Bummer

I do have trouble writing tickets to motorcyclists, unless they do really stupid things in front of me.

Sidebar: Our dept. just went to mals; our senior handler is one of my recruits, and Zeto is an amazing dog. Deploys out of our bird and out of the marine patrol boats.

Back