Everyone has thought of this!!

Excellent eyesight, depth perception, and reflexes. A sack that could hold a Greyhound bus!

But good judgement? .................

I don't think so.

Comon folks ... give Geno a break! LOL .. I'm sure that's what he meant by judgement skills :stirpot:

That said, this vid is the most careless act I've ever seen for one's own life and those around him... and for what? ... Cheezy utube fame?

This guy should find his way to the racetrack ... with his riding skills he should be able to pick up some sponsors in a hurry!

... I say he's pretty lucky that he didn't encounter another maniac driving like him.

Also, I would hate to be stuck in the likes of that traffic. (Especially with someone ripping past as demonstrated in the video)

Looked to me like the footage was sped up. Can't believe what I was seeing though - I don't really see any skill in what he did, but I do see a lot of luck in his 'ability' to predict the unpredictable. That won't last.

Looked to me like the footage was sped up. Can't believe what I was seeing though - I don't really see any skill in what he did, but I do see a lot of luck in his 'ability' to predict the unpredictable. That won't last.

You're giving him too much credit mate...video wasn't sped up...he really was that stupid...lol

Back