Everyone has thought of this!!

A guy decides to blow through city traffic and leave the gridlock behind! He nearly gets clipped a couple of times but he pulls it off. I have wanted to do this more than one time when I was stuck in rush hour! LOL I would find myself looking at the gap in between traffic lanes and wondering if I could shoot through there to get out of a traffic jam!

http://www.break.com/index/motorcyclist-races-through-city-traffic.html

Sorry for the link but I just can't seem to embed Break.com videos! Anyway - I think it's worth a look! :)

Last edited:
My question is how did he squeeze his huge balls in between all those cars? Wow, crazy. I agree with the others that there is a complete lack of respect for the welfare of those sharing the roadway with him, but no denying his cajones!

:wow: When your cajones are bigger than your brain...
BTW I think I heard something scrape a car around 05:32 or something.

Thing is, no matter how much skill as a rider he has, there's no controlling the cagers (or maybe ragers after seeing him fly by). I'm not sure I've seen anyone lane split with oncoming traffic before. :wtf:

I've had dreams about doing that sort of thing, but even my dreams weren't that crazy! :eek5:

Was that a GSXR? I'm not sure.

:wow: When your cajones are bigger than your brain...
BTW I think I heard something scrape a car around 05:32 or something.

Thing is, no matter how much skill as a rider he has, there's no controlling the cagers (or maybe ragers after seeing him fly by). I'm not sure I've seen anyone lane split with oncoming traffic before. :wtf:

I've had dreams about doing that sort of thing, but even my dreams weren't that crazy! :eek5:

Was that a GSXR? I'm not sure.

It is an R1.

Excellent eyesight, depth perception, and reflexes. A sack that could hold a Greyhound bus!

But good judgement? .................

I don't think so.

Back