ESBA Track Day 7.16.12

Peter1968

NESBA Track Day 7.16.12

I was able to get out to for another track day this season my second with NESBA and my now favorite track day org. It was a fun day really hot 142 degrees on the grid by 3 pm. I had a fun safe day and made some progress with my track ridding skills and getting to know the Daytona better, there was a photographer this time so I was able to get some pics. I thought I would share a few.

RB8_9417.jpg

RB8_9418.jpg

RB8_9513.jpg

This is a cool shot my new travel trailer rv is in the background.

RB8_7944.jpg

RB8_8494.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good, NESBA is who I ride with the most. Hoping to make it out in september sometime. Life has been getting in the way too much, not enough track time for me. I'll keep eye out for you next time I'm out.

Thanks, I have been struggling to find time also. My wife and I sat down and found some free time this summer that I filled with track days right away lol!

That would be great I will be there for the weekend of August 11th and 12th. Maybe I will see you there. I have not really looked at the fall yet hoping to get some more days in then.

Looking good, NESBA is who I ride with the most. Hoping to make it out in september sometime. Life has been getting in the way too much, not enough track time for me. I'll keep eye out for you next time I'm out.

Won't make it that weekend, doing TB with TPM this Saturday though. This year is tight. I'll get out more next year.

Back