Ermax belly pan - Lava red for 2006- FZ1 (non ABS) in UK

Seabass

Hello there, just thought I'd offer this up for FZ1 forum members before selling on ebay.

Reason for sale - After a long time thinking about it I personally prefer the look of the Yam without a belly pan.

Piccys to follow, just want to put the feelers out there!

Cheapest I could find with a 3-4 week turnover is £115, so... £80?

Apart from the odd small stone chip which is inevitable, its in vgc.

Like I say piccys to follow...

Cheers guys and gals. ☺

Ok here are some pics, due to not ever removing this from the bike since I bought it I was unaware of the small crack at the bottom of the belly pan itself :(

Based on this new find I feel its only fair to reduce the price a little, although luckily the crack is in a position that you would be very hard pressed to see it once fitted to the bike (I never noticed it until now)

So... £ 65? I feel any less than that it becomes difficult to justify selling it.

Any US members who may be interested and get in touch, I will have to package it up and nip to the post office to find out postage costs.

Thanks again guys and gals!

That crack would be easy to deal with by gluing a piece of plastic over the area with 2-part epoxy. Just a stress crack.

Very nice looking fairing!

Cheers dude, yeah I didnt think it was a huge issue but just felt bad about finding the crack and not adjusting the price. As far as belly pans go I think its one of the nicer ones, just personally dig the Yam more without!

Cheers for the comments though bud!

I recently bought a belly pan that was low-sided on and i repaired the cracks with locktite super glue (the cyanoacrylate) and it is holding fantastic. Just a drop in the crack and smear a bit on the backside, haven't had a problem yet

I think my bike is shift red.Is there much of a color difference between the two?
What would be the total shipped to the US in US dollars? Will it fit a 2006?

I think my bike is shift red.Is there much of a color difference between the two?
What would be the total shipped to the US in US dollars? Will it fit a 2006?

Hey bud, I put lava red in the ad, although shift red could be one in thd same? Maybe another member might be abld to clarify and I'll do a bit of googling. Although it colour matched to my californian model flawlessly. I'll look to upload z piccy but I'm sure I've posted a pic in my ECU remap thread. I will also look to get down the post office this morning and check the postage costs involved.

Cheers!

Back