Engine warning light!!!

Hi all
I have a problem on my FZ1N 2006 bike, well it started about 4 weeks ago when my battery died, i was riding home from work when i noticed the engine warning light was on, i thought to myself oh dear, or words to that affect, the bike was running fine and after only a couple of minutes the light went off. Now i made it home, and after a couple of hours tried to start the bike but it was no good, battery was gone, had it changed, ran fine after that, sweet as you like.
Now although its running great, and the new battery is fine, the charging system was checked at the same time the battery was changed so no problem there, i am still, about once every week getting the engine warning light come on for a minute or two, then goes off, no error code, no running problems, is annoying the hell out of me, anyone got any ideas??????

Cheers
Paul:(

Just go to page 3-4 of your owner's manual. There is a paragraph there that tells you why that light comes on and how to fix it. It seems that its one of the engine sensors that may be faulty. Check it out.

Hi all
I have a problem on my FZ1N 2006 bike, well it started about 4 weeks ago when my battery died, i was riding home from work when i noticed the engine warning light was on, i thought to myself oh dear, or words to that affect, the bike was running fine and after only a couple of minutes the light went off. Now i made it home, and after a couple of hours tried to start the bike but it was no good, battery was gone, had it changed, ran fine after that, sweet as you like.
Now although its running great, and the new battery is fine, the charging system was checked at the same time the battery was changed so no problem there, i am still, about once every week getting the engine warning light come on for a minute or two, then goes off, no error code, no running problems, is annoying the hell out of me, anyone got any ideas??????

Cheers
Paul:(

hey i got the same problem. my bike is fz1s 2006. running great, no error code. expecting someone help me

Back