Electronic cruise control

CBXR

Hey, I am looking to add an electric cruise control to my 02 Gen1. I have heard that an audiovox model has been used. Does anyone have any experience with any. I have seen a write up on another site- also a friend has just added one to a FJR. this is fuel injected, compared to the 02 Z.

It looks like this guy did his homework and came up with a pretty good non-stock working cruize but all I need is more wires, connections, and hoses under my tank. Good luck on your quest.

Re electric cruise control

Well I have opted for the ccs 100 by audiovox . I ordered it yesterday.I live in beautiful British Columbia. It should be in my mail box some time this week. Will update in due course as I am doing raven riders jet kit at the same time. i should add I installed one of the multigauges earlier in the season.
It is fantastic, i really appreciate it gives me the infomormation I want.

Well I have opted for the ccs 100 by audiovox . I ordered it yesterday.I live in beautiful British Columbia. It should be in my mail box some time this week. Will update in due course as I am doing raven riders jet kit at the same time. i should add I installed one of the multigauges earlier in the season.
It is fantastic, i really appreciate it gives me the infomormation I want.

How about a pic of the multigauge? I just ordered mine. I'm really excited that they are being made again.
I would also like to hear about your cruise control. Add some automatic blinker controllers and you may have the perfect bike :cheers:

Re multigauge

well, I am a gadget person ,but the multigauge is something that should have bee on the bike as orignal equipment. It has different visual options, my personal favoutite is with the
screen showing Fuel, voltage, rad temperature, air temperature and gear selector. you also have available the speedo healer, i did not connect this as will probadly not use this function.
I have never posted a photo is there a how to floating around.
this should complete the add-on's on my toy.
Bar risers from gen2, rear shock mod, taller gustaffuson fairing, rear trunk and honda lower fairing.for me this is a fantastic bike perfect for an older guy without a heavy hand.

Most people use some free service like Photobucket. Upload the photo to the picture sharing site and then copy the image code. It's real easy to do to and most of the memberships are free. The good thing about doing this is that it makes it easier to share pics on the web.
You can do it from the FZ1 site but I always end up with teeny little pictures. I hate those things but here is how you do it:
On the page that you type a reply - keep going down below the SUBMIT REPLY button. About 5 inches down you will see a button that says MANAGE ATTACHMENTS - click that. A pop up window will show up and click CHOOSE FILE. Go to where that file is located and click OK. Then click UPLOAD. Go back up to where you usually click SUBMIT RESPONSE (like an ordinary post) and click it. That's it.

Back