EBay Gel seat

Vagabond

I was wondering if anyone had bought one of these seat cushions from EBay ?

Spots Motorcycle Driver Seat Gel Pad for Yamaha YZF R1 R FZ1 FZ8 Models | eBay

I went on a 200 mile ride yesterday and I'm sorry to say when I woke up this morning my back was killing me. So I started to look around for after market seats and was horrified
at the prices they want. So I was looking for a stop gap at least to give me some relief as I have a Wounded Warrior run on Saturday which is about 300miles total.

All advice welcome

I went on a 200 mile ride yesterday and I'm sorry to say when I woke up this morning my back was killing me. So I started to look around for after market seats and was horrified
at the prices they want. So I was looking for a stop gap at least to give me some relief as I have a Wounded Warrior run on Saturday which is about 300miles total.

All advice welcome

So you get your hands fixed and now your back is a problem. If it stops raining I would look over your riding position to see if that may be the problem. Except that I'm planning to ride up to Chicago either this Friday or Saturday morning.

Just had Dirt Road Eddie do my seat over the winter, It feels good, still needs to break in, but already an improvement. Not to mention the stunning looks.
:jaw drop:

All advice welcome

Keep an eye on the classifieds, I'll have a Top Sallerie seat for sale in the next couple of days. $300 shipped to the US or Canada.

I have the yamaha fz1 gel seat and I love it over the standard seat.some say it pushes you into the tank but I'm fine with it,the only niggle is it makes you slip on hard braking but over long distance i love it.

Having ridden with the stock seat, a Corbin and now the Yamaha comfort seat, can tell you that my bum prefers the Yamaha comfort seat. I just road 1142 miles over the weekend and only stood up to stretch my legs I like riding through the Redwoods with nothing in front of my face and enjoy the quieter ride. The Corbin was quite good too, but the YCS is better.

I cannot comment on how my Eddie seat compares vs stock, since the seat mod had been already done by the previous owner.

But what I can tell you is when everybody else is whining about how sore their backsides are after burning a few tank fulls, my rump still feels fine.

Back