Easton bar set problem

Any one that has done this mod i am in the process but am having an issue....the bolts i have are the right length(85mm)but they are too big in diam to fit through the collars/bushings in the tree,my question is did you drill these out to allow the bolts to go through or are these collars removable or do i need to find new/diff bolts?all the hardware is 11.9 mm but the opening in the collars is 10mm at best...thanks for the help

I didn't have this issue as I got the right bolts from them. I believe I purchased a kit from motosport for 2012 SUZUKI RMZ450. I got the TH 11.9 90 kit

They don't have that size when I did mine 4 months ago. I had a machine shop make me a set for 20 bucks and they mad them with the weird bolt head to.

I finally got the correct bolts but now another problem arose my cables don't fit. Did any of you switch out any of the cables? throttle cable and clutch cables?

Am I the dumbest person on this forum?

When I installed the Rizoma conical bars I had to cut 1/2 an inch of each end of the bar to bring the controls in towards the centre so I had enough cable length. These bars are probably the same.

I'm trying to make sure that I have the right hardware for the Easton EXP risers. Their website says that the TH 75 11.9 is the right bolt for the Suzuki RMZ450 which some on this site used as a cross-reference. Others say that the TH 90 11.9 is the right bolt. But I can't find that one anywhere. I bought the TH 75's. Does anyone know if they will work? I guess I'll find out when I take everything apart. But I was hoping someone might know.

Back