Earthquake.

DJ NEZZ

Its a sad day here in New Zealand for me and my fellow FZ1 riders. Our third largest city Christchurch has been half leveled by a 6.3 quake.

Last edited:
Yeah I've been watching the shocking pictures on the TV news. I hope our En Zed FZ1 friends are OK and my thoughts and condolences go out to those who have not been so lucky.

Last edited:
It's actually our 2nd largest city. I have a cousin down there but he is ok. The amount of damage is mind-blowing, puts life into perspective.

Just woke up to this on the news. A very sad day.
My sister's there on holiday at the moment, just got a message from her to say that she's ok but her other half has a broken ankle after the building they were in collapsed!
Sounds like they were very lucky!

A member of the atheist forum Atheist Forums I frequent lives in Christchurch.

But he's just checked in to say he's ok.

But the flat he moved a week ago after the one he was living in was declared unsafe after the Sept quake has been demolished.

Very sad indeed. I have been watching the coverage here in the states this morning. So very sorry for those of you who live in or have family in the area. We will be thinking about you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all over there. It's been major news all morning here in NY. What a sad tragedy. Another prayer for all our forum members and their families that they are all okay. Buildings can be rebuilt but our loved ones can't.

Its a sad day here in New Zealand for me and my fellow FZ1 riders. Our third largest city Christchurch has been half leveled by a 6.3 quake.

My prayers go out to you and your fellow countrymen. I don’t think anyone really understands the devastation of a natural disaster until they have been a part of it. For everything bad that happens, something good always becomes of it. Be safe my friend. Pull together and help where you can.

I've been off the forum for while, but was shocked to see what happened there in NZ Christchruch. Indeed mindblowing to see nearly the entire city swept away...my prayers and thoughts are with you all NewZealanders. Just checked up with my friend in Wellington about his friends and family over there

Back