Dynojet Quick shifter install

PredatorFZ1

I got a new mod for the FZ1 today a new Dynojet Quick Shifter. The install took about 30m it wasn't to complicated it took more time running the wire than anything else. Once the install was done all you do is hook it up to the computer and enable the Quick Shifter through the Power Commander V.

DynoJet Quickshift (1).jpgDynoJet Quickshift (2).jpg

I haven't had time to play with it much but it should be nice when I take it to the track.

Treat it mean. Being half arsed is not so good. Amazingly smooth full throttle clutchless shifts await. Only thing I would add on the install is measure from the tip of your gear lever to the ground so you can set the new rod to the right length.

Treat it mean. Being half arsed is not so good. Amazingly smooth full throttle clutchless shifts await. Only thing I would add on the install is measure from the tip of your gear lever to the ground so you can set the new rod to the right length.

This is exactly what I did measured the the lever to the ground to set the rod length thanks for adding that. This wasn't a HOW TO otherwise I would be more detailed but no biggie. I would say a quick shift is a must for anyone that takes there motorcycle to the track.

Back