Donation levels

BTW, if any of you can do the same $5 a month for Dennis, it is a very cheap way to help support such a great site! When Dennis reaches the costs for the forum, he then spends on upgrades for us all, be it software or hardware. When he has excess cash (on the FZ6 site) he has raffled it off as prizes, gift cards, etc... What other Admin of a site does that??? None that I can think of!

The FZ6 site is self-sustaining with an excess. With all your help, this site can be the same. Let's show the FZ6 riders we can do it too. :tup:

I'm serious. I've been giving $5 a month as a PayPal subscription for 3 years and I've bought the highest membership for both the FZ1 and FZ6 sites. If it was cumulative, I'd have quite a stack of gold bars to the left here. ;)

I disagree with that philosophy.

I'm not really donating to provide product for raffles (although I consider you all friends). I assumed my $10/month contribution was supporting the cost of the site, but I don't see anything on the progress bar, and honestly, any contributions should be cumulative in a 12-month cycle as some sort of documentation (would be nice.)

I'm not really donating to provide product for raffles (although I consider you all friends). I assumed my $10/month contribution was supporting the cost of the site, but I don't see anything on the progress bar, and honestly, any contributions should be cumulative in a 12-month cycle as some sort of documentation (would be nice.)

We can consider that a formal enhancement request for the Admin. :) I have no idea if it is possible or not.

Please re-read my original message as it does state that the money is applied to A) Cost of running the site first, B) Enhancements and C) Whatever would be considered profit is given back to the members. ;)

As for records? That is what my PayPal receipts are for... Archived in Gmail for all time. :tup:

Please re-read my original message as it does state that the money is applied to A) Cost of running the site first, B) Enhancements and C) Whatever would be considered profit is given back to the members. ;)

As for records? That is what my PayPal receipts are for... Archived in Gmail for all time. :tup:

I don't understand what cost there is involved in running a site. Besides, he also makes money on the ads he sells.

Last edited:
Back