Also, gpr v4 stabilizer is amazing!

Attachments

• 20150406_155955.jpg
    20150406_155955.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 160
  • 20150406_160006.jpg
    20150406_160006.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 141
Geno!!!! How are ya buddy!!!! I hope all is well with you and the family. Honestly, I'll have to give you a "nay" on this one bud. Not digging it, but then again, whatever you like is what's important. Good to hear from you!

Im good man how are you?

Yeah I got the black wheel real cheap using it to sort out an isshe with my stock front wheel which the gold replacements are super expensive...

I love the black so maybe when this rear tire is shot ill get a black rear.

i actually dig the half n half. ive wanted gold or black wheels, why not have both? stupid 09 green bronze whatever crap wheels i have are horrid, however with a lotta chain lube and mileage they turn black pretty quick

Geno! How have you been?

I think if you put some gold rim stripes on the front and black rim stripes on the rear, it would look cool/unique!

I've been doing very well bud. I actually hated the olive drab wheels and went and had my wheels powdercoated.

IMG_1269_zpsaphwejcc.jpg

I have another set that I'm having done next week in a neon green color.

IMG_20150328_120750_zpsc6ip2usw.jpg

IMG_1245_zps5biabbil.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's cool ,, I used to do that stuff years ago on my late 80s bikes , I had an orange / blue ,silver Gsx 750 & did the front wheel orange & the rear in the blue , it looked cool ,, it was all the rage back then !!

I prefer both wheels be the same color unless it is part of the paint scheme. It does not look bad. Someone with OCD may have a fit though! Take you time to decide. You can have 1 or both both wheels powder coated any color you like in the future. And if it bugs you, you can hit it with plastidip until you get ready to do something more permanent.

I wondered this too as my front black paint on the wheels are peeling (winter riding or brake dust ? ) and some gold wheels brand new are available for a lot less price than dealer prices.£450 for new rims I think but seen some brand new ones for £299 just need bearings etc added but color is gold front I have black on the back.Prefer the gold though.

Back