Do i have problems??

wald0

Well first of all sure head is not right all the time, but this time does my engine have problems too??

symptoms.. When in stationary and doing quick rev it.. well choke.. like it dont get air or ignition would be wrong.. ??? when driving if feels ok.. i think.. any ideas people???

it was little time a go in service they did Throttle body sync but they did not mention anything about that..

You mean it hesitates if you rev it stationary? But you don't notice anything while riding? They may have kinked the fuel line when they put the tank down after the throttle sync, any other symptoms?

You mean it hesitates if you rev it stationary? But you don't notice anything while riding? They may have kinked the fuel line when they put the tank down after the throttle sync, any other symptoms?

yes i mean that.. but when riding i dont think i notice anything..

i dont think i have any other symptoms.. maybe somebody who has FZ1 could tell better but cos i havent driven any other so i dont know..

maybe lack power at low rpm when pulling away from stop lights.. hmm.. hard to say :deadhorse:

Do you have any mods,
mine runs a little choked when cold. In finland i guess it is not real warm. :eek5:
it it a little slow off lights if you have not done any mods. keep the revs up and it would be better.
I think smaller flies help.:scared: but that is another topic on it self.

kinked fuel line

Ya mine did the same thing and as mentioned it was the fuel line

I have smaller flys and Lars airbox mod with K&N filter.. also Leo Vince Gp style

And sure not the warmest place.. winter -30.. but in summer can be +30 or even more.. (Last summer +37 max) but now.. when this happen it was only +19

I have smaller flys and Lars airbox mod with K&N filter.. also Leo Vince Gp style

Do you have a Power Commander to add fuel also?
Hesitation would not be surprising if no fuel was being added with those mods. Temporary fuel starvation?

Last edited:
Back