Denali DM1 LED accessory lights -- opinions?

Dustin

Denali DM1 Micro Lights Review - webBikeWorld

phpfLyDdP.jpg

What do you guys think of these? I am considering adding some quality auxiliary lights to my 919. I am most often unsatisfied with the output of stock lights, even with a high output Philips bulb. These would sit on either side of the headlight, at mounting point in the centre. There are wide & spot lenses to help focus the light

I'm curious what you guys think

The Denali lights look excellent and the price is not too bad, either. I'm wanting something efficient with low power draw to run along with my low beam. The different lenses and compact casing appeal to me, as well as the build quality. Apparent build quality :)

Installed. :)

equhepaj.jpg

aqydysud.jpg

yge6eva3.jpg

ameguqej.jpg

I'm using the spot lenses for now to give me some distance illumination. Haven't ridden with them in the dark yet but I will once I'm done work tonight

Based on the photos and what I see, I think I can spread the beam a bit wider. We'll see

Last edited:
I have put enough time on these at night that I can scrutinise them. I'm really pleased with the power and quality of these. With the spot beam lens, I have them aimed so they work to supplement the low beam and they do that and then some. It's a very noticeable improvement. They also fill in light where the stock beam does not

They project light further than the stock headlight but not enough to be annoying to other drivers (from what I can tell so far). That is all down to aiming, of course. I have noticed I can spot road markers, cat's eyes and other reflective stuff from much further away. This may be due to the nature of LED lighting vs halogen but I'm not sure about that.

Big thumbs up from me. Good value for money, I think.

Back