Delkevic Slip-on, Need some feedback!!

Delkevic

I just put a 14mm Carbon Fiber Delkevic slipon on my 06. For the money, I don't think it can be beat. It has a nice deep rumble, not obnoxiously loud but certainly not whisper quiet like the stock pipe. I even removed the baffle. It sounds really good in my opinion and the quality is great. I didn't want to fork out $450 for a Yoshi CF. I purchased mine on eBay.

I ended up buying the 8in mini and put it on. It sounds awesome!! And looks really good too. I'm happy I ended up going for it. I'll try and get some pictures up soon of it.

delkevic

I bought mine off eBay. I got the 8" can wide outlet on my 09 fz1. it came with no baffle. I had NO:th_dftt[1]: issues with the fit. I just upped from a fz6 and spent 600$ last year on leo's. the leo's were nice but the price of the delkevik is what caught me. they are basically the same other than the titanium vs stainless and baffle. I got mine for 230 shipped so... yea. I'm just having trouble finding a map ,while I'm waiting to get it custom mapped which may be abit. they don't have many to pick from at dyno jet for an 09.

I just bought the 13" tri-oval last week and it showed up today. I'm impressed with the overall quality of the product. It sound really deep and a touch louder than the tri-oval yoshi.

e8e8e3b9.jpg

Can you cut down the mid pipe length. It think it would look cleaner if it did not extend past the rear wheel.

Looks like there's a clamp at the front of the link pipe (closest to the muffler) as well so I don't see a reason why at least a couple of inches can't be removed. And yes that would make it look better :)

Last edited:
Back