decat and flies removal

hi i am thinking of decating my bike and removing the flies my question is if i do the mods will i have to put a pc3 on or somthing or will it ru fine with the mods only i do have a aftermarket can

hi i am thinking of decating my bike and removing the flies my question is if i do the mods will i have to put a pc3 on or somthing or will it ru fine with the mods only i do have a aftermarket can

My bike ran fine with an aftermarket can, de-catted, and with the airbox modification before I bought my PCV. Well, it would "surge" a little when cruising at low speeds, but that wasn't too bad. I decided to wait on cutting the flies until I after I installed the PCV because it will require quite a bit more fuel in the lower to mid RPM ranges where the flies are normally almost completely closed.

:ditto: You can safely remove the catalytic converter w/o a PC III or V, but if you remove the 'flies and don't have a way to add extra fuel then you will get a stumble at some point when opening the throttle, especially using fast throttle opening rates.

I've recently gutted cat and installed mivv can with no probs, got Ivans flies, FCE and AIS block off plates all ready to go but won't be installing any of them untill I get my PClll

Back