Deals gap 5/31-6/4

Deals gap Thursday 5/31- Monday 6/4

I'm heading down with a friend of mine Thursday morning from Charles Town, WV, possibly via skyline/blueridge parkway. We're planning on camping some or all of the nights. I have never been by my friend went down two years ago and had a good time.

Any spots we should be sure to hit? Local diners, good side roads, good camping spots?

Anyone that can make some or all of those dates is welcome.

Anything I'm forgetting?

I'm heading down with a friend of mine Thursday morning from Charles Town, WV, possibly via skyline/blueridge parkway. We're planning on camping some or all of the nights. I have never been by my friend went down two years ago and had a good time.

Any spots we should be sure to hit? Local diners, good side roads, good camping spots?

Anything I'm forgetting?

I'll be staying at the Deals Gap resort those days............

When are you leaving ohio? Do you know the route your taking to get down there??

Are you going with a group?

I have never been down there, I'm pretty excited about getting away for a couple days.

We'll be riding down on Monday, and back home on Thursday...Look me up at the Deals Gap Resort when ur there....

I'll pm you my cell #

Anything I'm forgetting?

I see you in WV.....my favorite state to ride in. I spent a week last September riding in WV with 2 other FZ1's we rode about 2000 miles, it was a great week, even in rain....

riding with Kris is basically like riding by yourself if ya know what I mean.Unfortunatly we did not get to ride together on my recent trip down but he is a hella cool guy and knows some sweet roads.keep in mind there is no cell phone reception at many areas around the Gap including the Dragon and CROT. Go hit RT 28 my favorite road even better than the Dragon

Saturday would be better for me. It takes me about 45 min to get to the CROT from my front door. Let me know what time you want to ride.

Last edited:
Saturday would be better for me. It takes me about 45 min to get to the CROT from my front door. Let me know what time you want to ride.
hey guy --- me, Tommy, Scotty and Motorpsycho are staying at the Phillips starting the 6th thru the 10th. We're going to the FZ1 rally and the R1 rally. I'm not signed up for either of them --- just showing up. :) Call me if you want to come and let me know if we need a bigger room or whatever.

Back