Dealing with tolls

EZpass in pocket = FAIL

I tried putting my EZpass in my front jacket pocket and it didn't work. Got the letter and had to call because I never added the bike to the account. I was thinking of mounting it low on the windscreen.

I tried putting my EZpass in my front jacket pocket and it didn't work. Got the letter and had to call because I never added the bike to the account. I was thinking of mounting it low on the windscreen.

I promise you guys can mount it anywhere you would like.....or don't mount it at all. Just keep it in your pocket, backpack or do what Pyrogenic (and I - great minds .....:D) and keep it under your seat. That way it's always with you and you never forget it.

cool, i'm just gonna put it in my tank bag once it comes in the mail. i don't regularly go through tolls, so it doesn't matter all that much, but it's good to know the ins and outs of where and what you can get away with with the ez passes

Oh, and in Texas, you don't have to physically have it to have your account charged, before mine came for both vehicles it automatically associated the license plate with my account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back