DDM Tuning - canceled

Octupi

Well, I was stoked that I was getting some HID's for a great deal.

Placed my order and waited. Called last week to get an update on when they thought it would ship. It would definitely ship on Friday (last week). Checked online today, it's on back-order. Called to ask them what was the deal and they were out of stock on the harnesses and would be getting another order in on Monday. Asked if mine would ship mon/tue of next week...their reply "it should"...what? It went to shipping last friday to maybe sometime next week if they got enough in to fill their back-order log.

Canceled my order, can't stand being jerked around, they had no problem charging me the day I ordered w/ no set expected delivery.

Just thought I'd rant a bit.

Not good customer service that's for sure. I'm sure that they can't control when they get certain parts, but they shouldn't be charging you for something that they really have no idea when it will ship.

I have just ordered my THIRD set of HID's from DDM, and my neighbor liked them so much, he ordered a set too.

No problems.

Not sure why you had problems with them, but they arrived in due time. (DDM sells so many, they are sometimes out of stock, but new stock comes in, and they ship your order out right away.)

I suppose you can spend more for the same stuff elsewhere if it makes you happy. ;)

I'm willing to wait untill the parts come in, and get a great deal.

I have just ordered my THIRD set of HID's from DDM, and my neighbor liked them so much, he ordered a set too.

No problems.

Not sure why you had problems with them, but they arrived in due time. (DDM sells so many, they are sometimes out of stock, but new stock comes in, and they ship your order out right away.)

I suppose you can spend more for the same stuff elsewhere if it makes you happy. ;)

I'm willing to wait untill the parts come in, and get a great deal.

Just curious as to why you ordered your third set, do you have 3 bikes or they just didn't last long?

Canceled my order, can't stand being jerked around, they had no problem charging me the day I ordered w/ no set expected delivery.

Just thought I'd rant a bit.

I hate when companies do that, quick to charge but not ship. I like and agree when they charge as soon as the item is shipped. I would have cancelled to, as a matter of fact I just did that with a helmet I ordered through my dealer. Went back a week later and cancelled, got my money back then ordered online. Shipped and received within 5 days.

Back