Danimax from Italy: A dream has come true

Hello fellow American, how are you?

Sunday, just to celebrate my first year with my FZ1, I allowed myself the luxury of entering for the first time in a track, a circuit may not exactly ideal for the FZ1, but I had fun and this is the important , unpretentious

The track in question is Castelletto, in the province of Pavia in Lombardy region of northern Italy

6725816.jpg

6726045.jpg

Castelletto-di-Branduzzo-Pista---09---

Castelletto-di-Branduzzo-Pista---09---10---2011-10.jpg

I have so much to learn, but already 'this for me is a great achievement if I think that I'm back on a bike just two years ago, after more 'than 25 years of Vespa and Scooter ..... ]

Last edited:
Great photos and my god you must be 6'5". You make that bike look tiny. Trackdays are a lot of fun and alway a learning expierence. BTW you need to clean your header.

Thanks guys, turn on the track is gorgeous, you are free at most, you're not afraid to go on to someone or running into a wall, there 'only to learn to drive better, without sudden dangers ;)

Beautiful pictures and a great looking bike. I am surprised that with so many great Italian made pipes available for your bike that you are still running the stock one.

It 'true that in Italy there are excellent producers of waste to be running, but the problem' that I use the bike in the city ', the increasing use, the local police off the track if you want you can' seize the vehicle if conform to what 'and that' written on the registration papers, including discharge .... I do not want to risk, the more 'and that the original pipe' to me aesthetically acceptable

Dani, thanks for sharing the pics! I took a ride at Road Atlanta but only for one lap. That wasn't enough, I want more. Your post is a thrill, thanks. By the way I also go by the name of Danny with a little irish flavor!

Back