Dainese Wave3 Back Protector size large

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0189.jpg

Dainese Wave Air Back Protector - RevZilla

Used twice, like new. $100.00 includes shipping to Canada or Continental US.

This is a very nice unit, but I have decided to go the pressure-suit route for off-road and have a built in system for street. It would be a great unit for anyone doing track days.

PM me if interested.

SOLD

Last edited:
Replied to answer questions.

It is a "Large". 25" in length and 9 " wide down its length, not including where the kidney belt attaches. It has two elasticized straps with another 8" of adjustability (you can see the extra under my right arm in the photo) that go over each arm. The Kidney belt has a 4" square of Velcro (hook side) on the end of a 14" strap. The other end is 24" long with 18 " of Velcro attachment points, and both are attached by a large dual elastic fastener. This allows for a large variation in waist sizes.

Replied to answer questions.

It is a "Large". 25" in length and 9 " wide down its length, not including where the kidney belt attaches. It has two elasticized straps with another 8" of adjustability (you can see the extra under my right arm in the photo) that go over each arm. The Kidney belt has a 4" square of Velcro (hook side) on the end of a 14" strap. The other end is 24" long with 18 " of Velcro attachment points, and both are attached by a large dual elastic fastener. This allows for a large variation in waist sizes.

Thanks. I'll take it. PM details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back