Cycle Gear Bike Night

Sactown2008

Going to have Dunlop rep look at my 6400 miles of tire wear tonight.

Cool looking Sportster Bobber at Arden Fair Mall Wednesday and a BIG HAULER today on EB Hwy 50.

It's a powerful bike and you live in a hot place, a recipe for not very good tire life I think. If it's the original tire, it's got to be nearly 6 years old by now--you'll really enjoy a new set, it will feel oh so good :)

Last edited:
Brand

It's a powerful bike and you live in a hot place, a recipe for not very good tire life I think. If it's the original tire, it's got to be nearly 6 years old by now--you'll really enjoy a new set. It will feel oh so good :)

I was thinking of taking them off myself, since CG only mounts that way. Do you have a favorite?

Thank Dustin.

I would be happy to get that kind of mileage from a rear tire. I still like the Dunlop Roadsmart 2 rear. I have not tried the RS2 front because I like the Q2 and I wear out the sides before the middle.

Do you have a favorite?

Thank Dustin.

That's a whole ball of worms. There's quite a few threads in Tire Tech Talk, have at 'er

I have used a dozen different makes and model of tires on all my different bikes. For me, how I ride and the conditions I ride in, I like my current Michelin Pilot Road 3 the best. They're fantastic for what I need :)

+1 for the Pilot Roads 2/3.

It looks like you do a bit of straight line riding, and that will wear out a tire. Come on up the hill and use the sides a bit.

Back