Custom padded seat (and maybe Mivv GP) for sale

NightTrain

Ok, so first off, my 08 came with a very thickly padded seat- it's the oem seat that has had alot of quality foam added to it. The seller was in the 225-250 range and had it done. John Longo was the guy that did the work (beats me, but apparantly he is the pro :confused0024::Rockon:) anyhow it looks like pro-work and in all honesty is very comfy. Being a smaller cat, I just don't need the extra padding/contour... I don't weigh enough to compress this seat at all. Perfect for the bigger/distance rider types.

SOLD!

???Mivv Gp C/F slip. I'm on the fence about this one. It has a killer bark to it and is (as you all know) a very nice piece... but I just don't dig the round can design so much. Factory baffle missing, but by adding a section of internal baffling right after the cat, I got it to sound fairly mellow at lower rpm's (high rpm's it still lives up to it's logo's reputation...all screamin' demon) I'm going to throw this out there, if nobody bites with a quickness then no-biggie I'll just keep it on.

Asking $300 shipped.

Last edited:
Back