Custom led integrated tailight for 06-14 fz1 & fz8

OH YEAH THATS RIGHT !! YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE SHITTY ONES !!! how did you put it ' the cheap ones are just as good" .........WRONGO BOY BLUNDER
I thought the one you had cost about $100, I looked it up and it cost more like $140. Secondly I don't see a need to get rude or disrespectful with me about it...it's definitely not apreciated the least bit...its also not a good way 2 actually get someone to buy your stuff...

double thumbin' it!

wrong again its $150 for the taillight $20 for the flasher and $10 for the turn signals . I was born and bread in NJ its my god givin rite to be rude .I don't see you helping anyone out on either site
Haaa OK princess. So because I'm "not helping out anyone on either site" not sure wtf that even means? has what to do with it? Where I'm from we treat people with a certain amount of respect not insults and douch baggery. I was going to make you an offer on this but due being a little prick, you can go eat a bag of dicks. Good day.

double thumbin' it!

Custom led integrated tailight for 06-14 fz1 & fz8

cb5624a14b6cf02dd3e123bd027c0b16.jpg

Last edited:
Dustin after this guy double thumbs his asshole, do you think he washes his hands before he eats a donut or writes some poor soul a ticket?
We can keep this going if you'd like to continue the insults I can too, I give zero craps bro. It just let's everyone on this forum know whom NOT to buy stuff from. So go ahead keep running your trap u keyboard warrior and bury yourself deeper.

double thumbin' it!

Back