Crashed 2007 FZ1 😭

Hey guys new to this forum… so just picked up a downed 2007 FZ1.. I had a 2004 R1 back in the day and my cruiser was getting boring 🤓.. so I’m going to do the FZ1N headlight mod… and gonna buff our scratches and repaint where I need to.. my question is where is the best place to get fairings? The rear right side passenger handle has broken off… so I was thinking of maybe removing the other one too and then covering the holes, but that’s only if I can’t find a reasonable prices fear fairing. Anyways would love your guys input! And I’ll try to post pics

Hey Holkema, I'm new here too. I just bought a crashed 2008 that needed front fairing, headlight, radiator, gauge cluster, etc. At first I priced OEM stuff at MotoSport. After seeing the outrageous prices (not bashing MS, they were cheapest for new OEM), I checked ebay. They had everything I needed, some things new, some things used. I'm sure they'll have everything you need too.

Welcome!

I'm fairly new to the FZ world as well. My '07 is converted to the "naked" look! I love it but took some time getting used the wind above legal speeds! As for those fairings, I'd think the tail would be the same but do find it odd that it doesn't have the grab handles. Maybe reach out to the vendor to be sure?

Are you turning into a FZ1N too?

No, I'm actually doing the opposite. It was crashed and naked. Going back to S model. Here's a halfway done shot. I'll be painting it candy blue over a pearl white base after I ride it for a summer.
(pic upload failed. Said admin needed to fix it.)

Back