Cowling replacement

yup. Can get em new for 269 i believe, when they are in stock that is.
Thanks for that ….. who stocks them for that money ? I’m in Dublin so I’d try buy from the EU no extra import or VAT , the reason I asked was MSP and CMLS state them for different Gen 1 years possibly its colours , thanks again 😉

I believe it was partzilla over here. Yes they have different part #'s for colors...Or you could be the king of bling and go CF.

Nice if your American 😉 don’t ship to Ireland, with shipping and vat and import duties it’d be similar in cost as buying from MSP IN Germany and I can choose the colour there , really appreciate your help here 😉

Nice if your American 😉 don’t ship to Ireland, with shipping and vat and import duties it’d be similar in cost as buying from MSP IN Germany and I can choose the colour there , really appreciate your help here 😉
Yeah ive been down that vat road before sending some 2t silencers to a friend in the uk. He just sent me some carbs, non of that funny business here they were in my mailbox this morning. The world is getting too complicated and whipped..

I’m doing a restore on a 1990 TDR250 parts have become scarce NOS stuff is astronomical in price some stuff you just can’t get …. FZ1’s are small money in comparison but a great bike for that

Too funny, thats the next bike i want. Im real close to selling my rgv to get one. It wont be restored though, it'll be modded heavily.

I know all too well about astronomical unobtanium. Im nearly done sourcing all the parts i need for a 86 gsxr1100. Its always $150+ no matter what it is. Just payed 425 for a set of clocks. Im off to soak clutch discs now, nos discs were 21 each. Hopefully the pay off will be this august.

Back