Corbin

As far as I know, all the Corbin back rests are the same and will fit any Corbin seat. I have one, but it's not for sale. I looked for a used one for 1.5 years and finally bit the bullet and bought a new one from Corbin.

Good luck with your search. I have mine on my Gen II and it makes me feel much safer with any passenger. I bought it specifically for my kids, 12 year old son and 10 year old daughter. My wife rides her own Ninja 250.

It's very expensive new from Corbin, but I got it to match exactly what I already had and I don't regret the purchase. It's been everything I expected.

Thanks I have two girls how love to go out with us my wife has a Corbin that came on her 750 gsxr kids love it ,hens me trying to find one for my bike. just for the safety of it. You are right they are very expensive , and there are no Canadian dealers.this makes shipping and duties expensive as well . I will keep looking.

Thanks I have two girls how love to go out with us my wife has a Corbin that came on her 750 gsxr kids love it ,hens me trying to find one for my bike. just for the safety of it. You are right they are very expensive , and there are no Canadian dealers.this makes shipping and duties expensive as well . I will keep looking.

Found this on CraigsList in Texas:
TIRES, LOCKS, HELMETS BOOTS, CORBIN SEAT(FZ1) ALL NEED TO GO

All you need for a backrest is the same dimensional square rod, and I'll bet your local trim shop can throw together a back rest for ya much cheaper than the Corbin

Back