Corbin Seat 2006+ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenFZ1

I have for sale a Corbin front seat that will fit the 2006+ FZ1. This seat is in great condition (just a couple of light scuffs from normal use) with a carbon fiber finish with "asphalt" textured finish on the trim. This seat greatly increased my riding time over the stock seat as it has firmer foam and a more supportive shape. I am asking $190 SHIPPED within the continental US (this seat goes for $259+shipping direct from Corbin and takes a while to recieve) and I will ship ASAP after receiving payment through Paypal. PM me if you are interested or have any questions :D

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

That was quick. My bike came with a Corbin, and I LOVE it. What are you replacing it with? I'm sure who ever bought it will love it too. :yes:

That was quick. My bike came with a Corbin, and I LOVE it. What are you replacing it with? I'm sure who ever bought it will love it too. :yes:

I am still on the search for the perfect seat for me, which I have a feeling may lead to one of the custom seats such as Rick/Bill Mayer. Currently I have the stock and Sargent seat. Between the Top Saddlery, Corbin, stock and Sargent seats the Sargent has worked best for me by a narrow margin, but after a couple of hours of riding (compared to 30-45 minutes with the stock seat) I'm ready to get off the bike and recover for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back