Corbin Pilot Seat

Used Corbin Pilot Seat. Pictures included and specs :
here.

Excellent shape, $90 includes shipping to CONUS.

_reoz1zpEeG_rhIBPSYQKQ:KpZSWIlFEeObKyICCh-z1w:FoYPsIlFEeOCSiIFCiuDbg

_reoz1zpEeG_rhIBPSYQKQ:SWSF4IlFEeOCSiICCiuDbg:FkjfZYlFEeObKyIFCh-z1w

_reoz1zpEeG_rhIBPSYQKQ:Xum1gYlFEeOCSiICCiuDbg:FiFaMYlFEeObKyIFCh-z1w

OK, I have the stock seat, a Corbin and recently picked up a Yamaha Gel comfort seat. The Corbin is hard, but comfortable. My only issue is that I am short and it keeps me off the tank, but that's where I need to be to be more. comfortable. I recently rode another FZ1 with the Yamaha comfort seat and I really liked it. So, when one came available for the right price, I bought it. I have to take a long ride with it, but I think the Yamaha seat is slightly better for me. Time will tell.

Is it better than stock seat?

Yes, in my opinion it is better. I still want to take a break about every hour with the Corbin, which isn't a bad idea anyway. The stock saddle had me hurting after about 30 minutes. But, as one poster said, it is subjective and probably different for each person.

Greetings to Blacklick! Looking forward to winter ending. Got a recent long-range forecast saying it won't begin to end for us for another 6 weeks. Oh well.

Thank you!

Due to the crappy weather, I just got the seat today, Arrived exactly as advertised, though from the pictures I didn't realize it was silver, thought that was just the lighting. Anyway, I'll have is recovered in black, still a deal.

Thank you for a great transaction towmbo1!!

Back