copperdawg windscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECUdoc

Sold the fz1, now I'm getting some parts gone.

Here is my copperdawg screen, it is medium length, no scalloped, and has the cutouts for mirrors.

I would like to get as close to $250 as possible.plus shipping

It was only on the bike for a Max of 6mnths, no scratches or dings.

Last edited:
Oh man! Now you post this after I went ahead and got the Magical Racing screen. And it's even the right color...oh well. Good luck with the sale. It should sell quickly at that price.

not much besides a stock taillight, stock bars which were on the bike when It was wrecked, a rashed front fairing, a rashed yoshi can, stock sprocket, and a couple of other things just lying around. If anyone wants anything, shoot me a offer, I really want to move this stuff.

Thanks

Okay... bump.. and price drop to 200 plus shipping.

Someone wants a good deal!!

Must...resist...must...resist ;)

Man that is a great deal. If I hadn't spent a good amount on the MR screen I would have been all over this one. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet since it's a great deal. Good luck with the sale :tup:

@ # two:

take a look at an old thread of mine. This is all the stuff i have, you will find the pics there. Prices are: make offers!

I am seriously spending too much money on my bike right now or I too would be all over this. I just bought the CD seat cowl and had a custom paint job done. Trying to spend the rest of my money on engine and suspension mods.

Tony... you KNOW you want this.... get it and swap out! Great screen for the twisties and around town riding. ;) I'd love to see Norm get this for his red beast but he likes the tall screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back