Copperdawg still in production?

Ordered a few parts from him about a week ago and sent an email. Site says they contact after PayPal clears, which it has. Still haven't heard from them.

Possible it's the time of year, possible they closed up shop since it's been 9 years since a new FZ1 was made.

Anyone know?

Mostly just excited about the parts, but I also had PayPal use an old shipping address on one and it emphasis needing to be sure things don't end up 1000 miles away lol.

Just thought I'd check, always possible someone directly knows him on here.

Thanks

Edit: heard back, caught him over medical leave. All good.

Last edited:
So he is still making FZ1 parts, correct? I contacted him by email a few days ago, waiting to hear something back.

I'm ready to buy from him if available. Keep us updated on your results C.A.

Ready to pull the trigger and order if I get confirmation from someone.

Thanks

20240309_161654.jpg

His belly pan makes as much as of a difference as the screen does. Between the two it has a much stronger muscle/sports bike feel. I like the view from the seat a lot better as well. They look good in a photo, but look phenomenal in person.

My Bars are lower than stock and the pazzo levers just barely hit on full lock (I can put the steering lock on without hitting, but can go little more past that point and it hits). Figure at most I need a small spacer/raise to the bars, but I only go full lock when parking anyways.

All in all, it completely transforms the feel of the bike. Worth every penny.

Last edited:
Looks great, nice addition to the bike. I was on the fence about the belly pan so, didn't order one. Not sure if I'd want a matching white one or a black one like you have.

My bike has the full Yosh exhaust, Jet-Hot Coated black, and black R-1 forks. I'll have to ask Patrick if it will fit with the Yosh pipe.

IMG_1261.JPEG

My personal taste: if it was all white, I'd say a white pan. With the livery though, I'd go black.

You could get a white one and vinyl wrap it black easier than trying to match the white paint with a wrap.

On the other hand black might be easier to resell in the future.

Either way I think it look sharp.

Just in case it helps anyone in the future: renthal 758 with low risers and pazzos will fit without hitting the windshield on full lock. I just had to angle my levers down very slightly (probably to what people consider normal, I raise mine a pinch to make the pull a little shorter)

Last edited:
Back