CopperDawg Speed Screen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your avalanche Papa? Ive got the same color z71. Dont see many that color.

Nice shield by the way but looking for taller one. Being 6'4" i need the extra height.

Is the price too high? I have never seen these sold so I don't know if I am pricing it too high. Still 80 cheaper than new for something in new condition seems fair?

Is the price too high? I have never seen these sold so I don't know if I am pricing it too high. Still 80 cheaper than new for something in new condition seems fair?

Well since you asked...It may be just a little too high. Maybe closer to the $225 range. This is not an item that's much in demand so it may take a while to sell it. Also color specific items need the right buyer to come along...

Papa, to be honest, I've been watching and debating contacting you about the screen, but I just felt the price was a bit too high for me. It's the exact one I'd get if I were buying new. Good luck with the sale, though!

I think the price might be a tad high. I bought my copperdawg used for I think about 215 shipped. But like others have said it requires a specific buyer since it is expensive and color matched. GLWS!

Interested

When you are ready to lower the price in this used windscreen let me, ill give u now 150.00 PM me if interested thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back