copperdawg screen

burkerider

Can someone help please, i want to purchase a new screen and was looking at the copperdawg ones that cover the mirror holes so that i can put on bar end mirrors. Has anyone fitted one? i'd like to know if they fit well and look as good in real life as they do in a picture, also any recomendations on bar end mirrors and which ones might fit my standard 08 fz1 bars. Cheers.

I have the CD screen and use Rizoma reverse retro's I had my stock bar ends machined to accept the mirrors.Lokk under bike of the month for May I think is my bike

They look fantastic. Remember its completely painted, you can not look through the screen. The back side is a little ruff in finish.

Johnny is right. Actually the CD mod is a body panel made from fiberglass and not a windshield at all. Note: No matter what size you order, they all allow a lot more "clean" air to hit you. Keep that in mind. FWIW? I LOVE mine!!

The Copperdawg screens look awesome. I saw a prototype with a clear screen... Anyone know if that was ever available for sale?

Too pricey to justify the value and if you crash then you are screwed.... I am looking for a cheap used one to show up.

I've crashed mine twice and the second time, it took a car wheel directly to the CD screen and it STILL did not break. I'm throwing my hat in the arena for a "DURABLE" vote and worth it because a stock screen would have been junked.

The Copperdawg screens look awesome. I saw a prototype with a clear screen... Anyone know if that was ever available for sale?

I've been patiently waiting for the clear version to arrive ever since seeing it last year. Early last month (July 2011) I exchanged emails with Patrick about the clear screen. He said he is still working on perfecting the clear portion of the screen, but hopes to have clear versions available for sale in the fall. When they become available I'll be placing an order in spite of the fact I really can't afford it! Might catch some flak from my wife but I hope she will be understanding.
:stirpot:

I've been patiently waiting for the clear version to arrive ever since seeing it last year. Early last month (July 2011) I exchanged emails with Patrick about the clear screen. He said he is still working on perfecting the clear portion of the screen, but hopes to have clear versions available for sale in the fall. When they become available I'll be placing an order in spite of the fact I really can't afford it! Might catch some flak from my wife but I hope she will be understanding.
:stirpot:

Yea, i saw the clear one also and to me it looks better than the painted one. I guess we'll have to see what the price is. I'm still leaning toward the Magical Racing screen because it's a little more affordable while not being as "upright" as the factory screen.

I want the clear screen as well so that I can video through it. I have a stock screen to use to do that now, but I do not like it. I will be chopping it down a little.

Back