Copperdawg Screen ON!!!!

Matt C.

Hey guys, I finally got a my screen in and put on. Great fitment! Sorry for the crappy pictures, I'll try and snap more tomorrow.

Last edited:
Looks good, but what are you doing for rearview mirrors?

Not sure yet. I would love to get a pair of CRG Arrow mirrors but they're so expensive. I saw somewhere that a guy used the cheap convex stick on mirrors. I may try those, tho I doubt they'll help much.

Open to suggestions.

Thanks

It does look nice & im sure the quality and fit is as good as it looks in the pic.

Unfortunatly they work out at big bucks by the time you get one shipped here :thinking:

How is the wind protection vs stock, vs double bubble if you know.

I never had the stock screen, but did have a double bubble. There is more wind as the Copperdawg screen is more swept back, but the air is so much smoother that it feels like less to me. The mirrors have a lot to do with the buffeting but so does the design of the screen. I have really speed tested it yet but at ~ 80mph it is smooth like butter. I really like the screen. The quality and design is top notch and it looks killer.

* I do not work for Copperdawg. Im just a happy customer.:D

Sorry I havent had time to post any better pictures. I will try this weekend.

Thanks for the compliments.

Matt

Great looks but the obnoxious price! It is not a windscreen; it is a piece of bodywork frankly - just like the expensive stock plastics.

It is expensive but I was not a fan of the alien stalk mirrors. So for me it was a screen that makes the bike look much sportier and a set of mirror block-offs. The quality is top notch as well.

Matt

I use RhinoMoto FZ1 threaded bar ends with the CRG Blindsight mirrors, and I'll never go back to the bug antennae. The blindsights are great little mirrors that I can see so much more with than anything I've tried. They're a bit pricey, but really good stuff. Great look too, not too big or odd looking on the bike. I'd recommend looking into this stuff, and RhinoMoto is great to work with on buying stuff. Rhinomoto.com is the site.

I use RhinoMoto FZ1 threaded bar ends with the CRG Blindsight mirrors, and I'll never go back to the bug antennae. The blindsights are great little mirrors that I can see so much more with than anything I've tried. They're a bit pricey, but really good stuff. Great look too, not too big or odd looking on the bike. I'd recommend looking into this stuff, and RhinoMoto is great to work with on buying stuff. Rhinomoto.com is the site.

I have looked at the CRG mirrors and really like the Arrows but ouch, they are proud of them. Thanks for the advise.

Matt

i love these screens they make the bike look so sporty i have a black long one ,one of the best looking stlye modds for the fz1 worth every penny.i dont mind the mirrors my self need to know whos behind you at speed ,the alien look nice.

Back