Copperdawg mods

Sevinsky

Not sure if this has been posted around here already, but my friend introduced me to this website.

Gallery

Shows a lot of in depth instructions and videos on ways to modify your FZ1.

I am thinking about doing the Flies mod soon. I just need to get one of those tools to measure the diameter.

As far as your flies go check out the pay it foward thread here. I dont know if FZ1NH(Eric) is still selflessly doing this for people but if he is its the way to go.

Well, I was doing it but the last three sets of flies I sent out, the people did not return the stock flies to me for modding so I am now without any blanks to mod. :( I'm a bit disappointed in the members who have not been considerate.

Not sure if this has been posted around here already, but my friend introduced me to this website.

Gallery

Shows a lot of in depth instructions and videos on ways to modify your FZ1.

I am thinking about doing the Flies mod soon. I just need to get one of those tools to measure the diameter.

Also, I have the compliment of CD stuff... screen, seat cowl and all four blinker pods. The screen and seat cowl are awesome. The blinker pods are not very durable... more like fragile? But the looks of it all are killer to me.

Well, I was doing it but the last three sets of flies I sent out, the people did not return the stock flies to me for modding so I am now without any blanks to mod. :( I'm a bit disappointed in the members who have not been considerate.

Sorry to hear that Eric. It was a great service to our members. If I had another set I would send them.

Maybe this thread will act as a reminder for those who have forgot to send theirs in. After all it only costs a envelope and a stamp.

That is very true! I'm stilling riding now though! haha
But, I will be bringing my bike back home for christmas break, so, FZ1inNH, would I be able to send you my fly disks and get them back asap?

Back