Complete and utter disbelief

Son of a B^%$^$, those mother@^#*&%$$, piece of sh*#heads. That is just so wrong. I hope their girlfriends give them the clap.
That just about says it all! I have had two bikes stolen and the hollow feeling is just so bad! Also destroys all your trust in people. They used to hang horse thieves right? Bring it back. Good luck.

Again, that sucks. Also glad that the family is safe, cause thats the most important thing.

Now, get on with the insurance. Call your company with a list of the mods/ value. You might be able to recoup most of the cost and move on with your life.

My 07 was totaled (frame was slightly scratched) by my insurance this spring. With my mods, they valued it at $8500, cost me $1500 to buy her back. Needless to say, a slightly different situation, but you get the point.

And if you find them, make the cops do something about it and you dont get involved with them. That would make a bad situation worse.

I feel for you.

My 07 was totaled (frame was slightly scratched) by my insurance this spring. With my mods, they valued it at $8500, cost me $1500 to buy her back. Needless to say, a slightly different situation, but you get the point.

Did you buy the bike back? If so did they re-insure it with the salvage title on it?

That sucks. Sorry to hear about your bike stolen from your garage. If that happened to me, I would seriously be pissed. Thieves are the worst kinda people in the world though. They take what other hardworking people worked so hard for.

Sorry to hear about the theft of your bikes. It's a shame the world has to be like this. Seems nothing is safe from thieves no matter how careful we are.

Did you buy the bike back? If so did they re-insure it with the salvage title on it?

Yes, I bought it back for $1500. They sent me a check for the difference. Easily paid for the new bodywork, pipe and a few other things with $$$ leftover.

They are insuring it for Liability only.

terdog-albums-pics-picture3701-fz1-034small.jpg

We just had one of our rentals broken in to for the copper. I know how you must have felt through the whole ordeal. Glad to hear they caught the scuzzballs, I hope we get the same outcome. Nothing makes me mader than someone who steals another's property.

Back