Common spring!!!!!

It will be 100F (38C) on Sunday which I cleared for a long ride. Not comfortable all wrapped up in leather.

Also, with that heat all the Sunday Grey Nomads head out for their oh so slow county drive to sit in their aircon cages and drive at a snails pace pointing out all the scenery and not pulling into the slow vehicle turn out bays to let the rest of the world past.

Ok rant over.

I'll play MX on the Xbox instead.

If it makes you feel any better Dustin, it's in the low 40s F and everyone complains that its too cold, and even the guys at the motorcycle shop by me didn't ride in to work today. I still ride every day though.

27F when i checked the temp this morning. And, the weather report said "mist" which probably means ice on the roads. I'm getting tired of this. Haven't ridden since early January when we had a freak 60-degree day.

My personal goal of riding at least once every month of the year is in serious danger of not being met!

Too cold, too hot? Nope, just right in Northern Ca. with temps close to 70 this weekend the Mrs. and I will ride the Hipppo Saturday with some other couples to lunch and Sunday I'll throw a leg over the KTM and make up for Saturdays kick back cruise.

Could be even worse. My bike is setting in my buddies garage in WI. LOL

Bought it up there this fall and haven't had a truck/trailer to go get it yet. Probably gonna wait till after the first week in March now. Taking a vacation to see my parents in Texas then I will have to figure out how I am getting it home.

Back