Comfirmation.....Confirmed! It's A Go!

I just got off the phone with the motel. Is there anyone left in this country who has any grasp of the "English Language"?! It only took me 17 minutes to finally get my confirmation from the motel's desk clerk for the September AMA Superbike Races. I had to literally spell my last name 6 TIMES!! She finally found it, thank God, then I had to spell out my e-mail address another 3 times until she could understand.

I'm all set now and locked in with a rate that is a third less than any room at any other motel. I really did my homework on this trip. So let the countdown to Sept. 4th begin! It can't come soon enough. There is still cheap tickets available if anyone is interested in attending. It's the inaugural race there so should be a special event. Here's the link just in case anyone wants to go. It would be nice to meet up with some fellow members down there.

Link: TICKET SALES : AMA SUPERBIKE - New Jersey Motorsports Park

Glad to hear you got it all straightened out. I was considering going, but I don't think I am going to be able to make it. Too many other things going on that weekend. If it was a little closer I would consider just going down on Sunday for the big race.

Back