Come on people, let's talk!

heres a few pics of mi old onda
scan0013.jpg
[/IMG]
scan0015.jpg
[/IMG]
dedonda_001.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool looking bike there Stonesie, 'cept that last picture. I get the feeling that you like to modify as well. Our(US) 500/fours had twin rear shocks and a very crude swing arm. Never seen one with mono shock. Is that factory for your area? I bet that was a fun bike!(for a Onda)

Asilly woeman in a toyota mr2 turned right on me!! they had the cheek to reduce my ins pay out 'imust be speed because on bike' nowt to do with 2 seat sport car ???
scan0012.jpg
[/IMG]
walked away bruises and grav rash!!!!

eh up ther scott ,my mate heped me jig and weld swining arm ,i welded front end, shortened the trail it used to be ace in corners lost a few gs1000's in its day:):D:):D

My name is Janette a.k.a J, I'm 26 from southern california. I have been married for 9 years. I have 2 kids, my daughter is 8 and my son is 7. I have 2 brothers, ages 32 and 28. I LOVE taking my Jeep through the mud and up some gnarly hills. I don't ride as much as I would like, but when I do ride I love it!!! I play the piano and was a piano teacher for a couple of years. I like to paint and draw and fly my RC airplanes!!! That pretty much sums it up. :D

My name is Janette a.k.a J, I'm 26 from southern california. I have been married for 9 years. I have 2 kids, my daughter is 8 and my son is 7. I have 2 brothers, ages 32 and 28. I LOVE taking my Jeep through the mud and up some gnarly hills. I don't ride as much as I would like, but when I do ride I love it!!! I play the piano and was a piano teacher for a couple of years. I like to paint and draw and fly my RC airplanes!!! That pretty much sums it up. :D

Hi I'm Michael. Sort of retired, although I am only 43, worked hard from the age of 16. Mechanical engineer then turned to computers before Bill Gates mudded the waters. I still do the occasional consultancy work around Oracle RDBMS and Unix.

Only recently (5 years) treated bikes with any major interest although I have done tens of thousands of miles on them getting to and from work through any kind of weather you like.

Really? We have one also(it's my wifes), I love the bike! I ride it often, and have a ball on it! It gets 75+MPG! And is a blast to ride! Great bikes.
What year?

Really? We have one also(it's my wifes), I love the bike! I ride it often, and have a ball on it! It gets 75+MPG! And is a blast to ride! Great bikes.
What year?

I love my bike, I just wish is was a little bit faster, but it's good for my 100 mile an hour sweepers! :D

I have yet to see 75 mpg. I've had it for about a year and a half and have around 3500 miles on it. It's hard to get some rides in with 2 kids! :)

Girl, I've seen 83mpg out of it! I ride it to work every once in a while. First time I rode it to work, I was late.....70 mph is about as hard as I'll push it for that length of time(27 miles, highway). We take it to some of the local bike nights, two up! I'm about 180lbs, the wife is about 105, combined, we weigh almost as much as the bike does! One of the funnest bikes we've owned!
Anyway, I'm rambling on, so I'll shut up for now. Enjoy your ride, and stay safe!

You're kidding, right?
I get about 200 to 220 miles between fillups on the FZ1, and it usually takes 4.3 to 4.5 gallons.
Usually fill up pretty close to when the "reserve" light comes on. I figure about 50 to 51 mpg commuting, and about 45mpg playing(depending on how hard I play). 168 miles today, and it's showing 1/4 tank left on the guage.:D

Only joking.i get between 100 to 120 miles on a tank but saying that i came back from some where and had 31 miles showing on reserve!

I've put about 40 miles on mine after the light came on, but scared I would be pushing it to the gas station. Around here, if you run out of gas, you either push it to a gas station, or call someone to bring you some gas. If you walk to the station for a can and some gas, your bike won't be there when you get back!

OK... Who else wants to introduce themselves?

Back