Coexist Sticker Update

Everytime I see one of those Coexist bumper stickers I have to restrain myself from getting my car up to 'ramming speed' and pointed in their direction.

From Amazon product page:

"Product Description:

This is an awesome Gun rights variation of the liberal COEXIST sticker. You will get lots of comments with this one :) Sticker is approx. 3"x11" in size. Printed on high quality outdoor vinyl and topped with a waterproof and very durable laminate.
"

I don't get it. What is there to be mad about?

Tolerance and understanding have no place in society. If you're unwilling to stay firm in your own belief and make it your mission to inflict that belief upon everyone you come in contact with you're a sissy! You don't want to be a sissy, do you? DO YOU!? Next thing you know some liberal wimp will have you talked in to attending a non-denominational gay wedding. Once you're there it's too late! Is that what you want, you sissy!? Because that's what will happen if you don't shut these hippies down as fast as you can. They're sneaky that way. They'll have you accepting other lifestyles and cultures before you even know you're doing it. Next time you see one of those cars with a coexist sticker run it off the road and make sure there are no survivors!

(Although most of that was sarcasm, I tend to give those cars a pretty wide berth. I mean, I'm ok with other cultures and lifestyles within reason, but those friggin' hippies are always terrible drivers.)

I don't get it. What is there to be mad about?

Not mad, but the bumper sticker is foolish and naïve on it's face, and has no basis in reality. Everybody will have their own opinion about it. There is a reason it appears more in certain states, or types of towns, or even on particular cars.

Not mad, but the bumper sticker is foolish and naïve on it's face, and has no basis in reality. Everybody will have their own opinion about it. There is a reason it appears more in certain states, or types of towns, or even on particular cars.

If it makes you feel any better I actually like the original too. I have no problem with either sticker.

I'm not too fond of the original "Coexist", but the gun manufacturer "Coexist" is going on my car. I just ordered it. :)

lol_anchorman.gif

Back