Clearance Risers

I sent an email to see if I could get specs, I would really like this riser with my Renthal Street Fighter bar, It does however look as tho the bolt threads into the riser instead of being machined into...if so you could get a longer bolt for it!

they look just wot I am looking for..........let me know what info you get back cos I would also get the Renthal Ultra Low fatbar.

Would look mint with my 06 R1 front end:drools:

they never actually emailed me back, i found some info on them the bolt is 1/2" and it threads into it, so you can go to Lowe's and buy a longer stainless bolt if needed, no overall height or anything

I actually ordered them on Tues, I will have them tomorrow, and I will try to post a pic with details

havn't mounted them yet, handlebars are at powdre coating should have them installed this weekend....here ia a pic of them...very good quality and you will need a longer bolt for sure...sorry it took me awhile to post

Thanks for posting that pic. They look really good and the price was great! I do agree with you about the longer bolts, but that's easily rectified.

Handlebars and other parts have been at powder coating. I picked them up today...hopefully I can mount them tomorrow and snap a pic or 2

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Here are the risers mounted with my handlebars...and a little rant...

I had the handlebars powder coated....wow what a pain, they caked so much on there nothing fit, I had to sand off all the powdercoat on the throttle side so the throttle would fit and twist...then the passenger pegs would not fit had to scrape away a layer to get the peg to fit in the opening..ugghh

That looks good. So how did the riding position change when compared to stock?

As for powder coating...for future reference have them tape over whatever section you don't want powder on. It's a lot harder to sand off than regular paint as you found out.

it's down lower obviously, but the handlebars are Renthal 7/8 Streetfighter bars, and it reminds alot of my old CR125...I like the position, I think it is comfortable....and thanks for the suggestion on the powdercoating

Back