Cleaning out the shop Gen I parts for sale

1 wheel peel

I have accumulated several parts that I don't need and I need the room now. It may take me a little while to get it all listed with pics and prices but I will do it all in this thread and try to keep it updated. If you don't see what you need and want to pm me I can tell you if that is something I have. I am trying to price this stuff to sell as it is leaving my shop one way or another so if your intrested in something and don't like the price shoot me a PM. A lot of this stuff has damage on it so if you need diff/more pictures I can do that it just may take a little while. All prices are plus shipping.

Front sprocket cover $20
050.jpg

Calipers $25 each. Union joint $10.
048.jpg

046.jpg

`03 blue airbox covers painted by our very own. $80
0492.jpg

051.jpg

0502.jpg

Last edited:
Right frame down tube $45
052.jpg

Got an engine that wadded up the chain and knocke a hole in the block. Engine spins over fine by hand. Will be parting it out so if you need a head or any other parts engine related shoot me a PM.
0203.jpg

0183.jpg

0193.jpg

Carbs have been sold.
fuel pump $40
rectifier $25
titled `01 frame $200
swingarm $65
Front & rear brake systems still closed. Calipers, master cylinders, lines rotors complete or in pieces.

more to come......

Last edited:
Bumping the thread here, I bought Duane's fairing and instruments cluster. Both perfect condition and as advertised.

Way better stuff than the junk I ride. (I feel so inadequate...)

Thanks!

Back