check engine light

DirtyD

I put my bike back together after paint...I will post pics of some process pics and finishend here soon...but I am a retard sometimes...the bike seems to run fine but I get an engine light...I lift the tank because I remember seeing a connector unplugged and thought it was from my PC3....
Well there is 3 plugs not connected...I know 2 of them go together and thats from installing my PC3 the other plug I dont know where it goes...I believe It was in the p-clamp on the under side of the tank but I cant find a mate for it...any help

Hahaha...remember how I said I was a retard...wellll...I just figured it out....it went to the airbox...no more check engine light...lol...

Reminder to self....not so much Sam Adams when working on bike

Hahaha...remember how I said I was a retard...wellll...I just figured it out....it went to the airbox...no more check engine light...lol...

Reminder to self....not so much Sam Adams when working on bike

Oh yea good idea. Sometimes it's hard to remember where everything goes even when sober ;)

Next time take some pics as you take things apart. You can always use them as reference when putting things back. I did that last Winter when I was working on my YZF1000. I was glad I had those pictures when I was putting the front end back together months later. Going from just memory would have made things a LOT more difficult.

yeah since I had all the body parts off I put the different sections of bolts and washers in sandwich bags and labeled them...but pics would have been very helpful in the process but I got it all

Back