Case sliders?

Going to replace my scratched up crankcase/clutch/oil pump covers for the '01.

Thinking about some track days, so I am looking for case sliders. Those are the Delrin strips that mount between two of the bolts holding on the cover.

Did alot of google and comng up empty. If not possible to find, will go with frame sliders.

Thanks for any help.

Well since the Gen I FZ1 engine was sourced from the original R1 maybe check to see if they have that kind of stuff for the 98-01 R1. Just an idea...

Yamaha FZ1

cov_y68_RH_w_sliderB.jpg

cov_y68_LH_costello_.jpg

or... just go for billet cases.

Yamaha R1/FZ1 Right/Left Engine Covers 98-03R1/01-05FZ1 : eBay Motors (item 280474648568 end time Mar-16-10 16:21:25 PDT)

does the AGRAS come with a free lifetime replacement? --that is a new, used engine if you purchased all the bolt on items....but if I had the money.....(I'd still look for other options)

Last edited:
Thanks for the links guys.

For just a casual track day and general riding around, I'd rather go with the delrin.

That billet bling is a little much for a slow rider like me.

Hay, VA, are the pics of the ebay ones the same as the ones in the (your) pictures? The ones in your pics. look CNC'd more than the ebay jobs...??

The covers in the pics are from FactoryPro.... definitely top-notch stuff... but, also carries a hefty price-tag.... the eBay ones.... are "Pro-Tek" ... while decent quality.... not quite up to the level of FactoryPro.

Back