Carbon Fiber Lower Side Covers

DJ NEZZ

Im ready to get Carbon Fiber Lower Side Covers. Theres a few different brands of them around the world, Bestem, Powerbronze, Magical Racing. Im thinking on the Bestem brand with the Heel Plates also. Bestem is the cheapest at $65.95US and Magic Racing at $165US. Is the Bestem brand the same quality as like Powerbronze or Magic Racing,and are there any other brands I could be looking at in that price range? NZ$ is at a 25 year high at $US 0.875 so its a great time to buy US products now.

Last edited:
I've got Bestem heat shields for my muffler and they fit perfect, but heel plates seem to have sketchy history. They don't fit quite right in most cases.

I have both in Bestem, had the heel guards the longest, and haven't experienced the issues others have here. I like them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my friend..I don't understand what kind of side are you going to change..radiator sides,fuel tank sides or under seat sides? My carbon parts are all from powerbronze..the quality is hi and mudguard or radiator's sides has a metal grill,gold or silver,that gives a different look respect other products..in Italy there are not the other marks that you know but powerbronze makes good carbon parts..

Hi my friend..I don't understand what kind of side are you going to change..radiator sides,fuel tank sides or under seat sides? My carbon parts are all from powerbronze..the quality is hi and mudguard or radiator's sides has a metal grill,gold or silver,that gives a different look respect other products..in Italy there are not the other marks that you know but powerbronze makes good carbon parts..

Hi Ridges, they are the under seat sides. Powerbronze is top quality carbon fiber and has some nice parts for gen2 FZ1.:tup:

Carbon Fiber Lower Side Covers.

Has anyone got the Magical Racing lower sides or got some info on them? Im thinking that I'll buy them [$169US] but Im not sure what they mean by Plain Carbon or Twill Carbon.

Last edited:
Has anyone got the Magic Racing lower sides or got some info on them? Im thinking that I'll buy them [$169US] but Im not sure what they mean by Plain Carbon or Twill Carbon.

Found this on their site:

attachment.php

The difference between Twill and regular carbon is generally cosmetic. Twill follows contours better,and looks more high spec.

no_image.gif
no_image.gif

Just recieved my Magical Racing carbon fiber lower sides this morning. One week to make them and three days to get here downunder to NZ. They look really nice and I got great service. Fitted them now and my FZ1SV is looking hot for summer coming soon. :shine:

Back